Thursday, July 7, 2011

LETTER TO OUR VISITORS - MENSAJE DE NUESTRA CAPITANA


Dear friends:
A few months ago, I had the opportunity to be part of a group of paddle players who participated in the inauguration of a new paddle club in Torhout.
I admit that, initially, I felt a bit shy and a bit nervous due to the high performance of the other participants, but afterwards, I was really happy considering the hospitality and  friendliness that we received from all the people there.
This Sunday, for the first time, I’m going to participate in an interclub and I think it is a great opportunity to meet players of different levels from other clubs of Belgium.
Competition also makes part of these interchanges, so there will be a final winner, but I truly hope, and as my dear friend and star of Europadel CURRO says, that we are all going to be winners at having A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!! 
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
See you on Sunday
María Treviño

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Maria, as a member of Europadel, we can only be proud to have an ambasador as you to represent our club 'abroad'. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend your exciting games, but I wish good luck and great wins!

suerte

p

Curro said...

The first target is to promote the padle at Benelux and have more places and people to play with, so it will help to fulfill the 2nd target...
The second target is to have fun with padle (at the same time of having some exercise) and improve the technique so it will help to fulfill the 3rd target...
The third target is... to win as much as possible ;-)

Good luck everyone!

Curro