Monday, March 26, 2012

Padel & Bandarration - Episode 2

Our dear Member John L has sent a jolly contribution for our blog section Padel & Bandarration, in the form of a family episode:
  
A padel man is preparing for a safari. He is cleaning his rifle and accidentally shoots his wife. He immediately dials 999.

Padel man:  ''It's my wife! I've accidentally shot her, I've killed her!''
Operator:  ''Please calm down Sir. Can you first make sure she is actually dead!''

*click* ... *BANG*
Padel man:  ''Okay, I've done that.  What next?''
************************************************************************
Pls send in your contributions for Padel & Bandarration to EuroPadel@gmail.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a "Bang-arration"!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. John L., also well known as "The Gladiator of Europadel":
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ave Gladiator, moriturum te salutam

Fdo: Peña madridista de Bruselas

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. E.C., also well known as "The Treasure of Europadel" (And I have not forgotten to write the "r" at the end, I mean what I mean)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

And you expect to seduce new "clients" this way????

Anonymous said...

Of course!!!
How else???
:))))